Bobby Byrne’s or "Bobby's" to the locals is located on the corner of O’Connell Avenue and Wolfe Tone Street in the heart of Limerick City. Established since 1963 we are steeped in tradition and full of character, and delighted to have celebrated 50 Years in business in 2013. Quaint and cosy with our open fire, slate floor and homely atmosphere our popularity is understandable.
So if you enjoy some mouth watering home cooking, listening to some live traditional music, if your visiting family or friends or you simply want to enjoy the perfect pint, then why not pop in and savour the atmosphere. We offer a wide range of coffees, beer and our extensive menus begin at 8.30am until 8.30pm. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week we cater for all food lovers. But by night when the lights are turned down, Bobby Byrne’s has a private room which can turn into a great party venue. We can cater for groups from 20 to 120 with options of finger food to succulent bbq’s.
Please call us on 061-316949 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all queries.
- TripAdvisor Traveller Rating
Based on 281 traveller reviews
- Most Recent Traveller Reviews
- 27 May 2015: “Great food, great atmosphere and great service”
- 26 May 2015: “Catering Service exceptional”
- 24 May 2015: “Bobby Byrnes Eatery is a Treat”
- 22 May 2015: “Fun location”
- 19 May 2015: “Good food at Great Prices”